Why Choose Our Bites?
Our protein power bites have the proper balance of protein and carbs to give you the energy to get through your day. They are great to fuel you before a workout, an afternoon meeting, housework or a school day. Whether you are a competitive athlete, business professional, stay-at-home mom or student, our bites will give you the pick-me-up you need.
All of our bites are made with simple ingredients.
What is a Simple Ingredient?
Ingredients that are close to their natural form and not overly processed and should not contain additives like dyes or artificial preservatives.
Ingredients We Use and Why
- Agave - Healthy alternative to sugar because of its low glycemic index. Can also help boost metabolism.
- All Natural Peanut Butter - Rich in protein to help build muscle.
- Almond Flour - High in protein, magnesium and Vitamin E
- Cashews - Low in sugar, high in fiber, heart-healthy fats and plant protein. Also contains nutrients important for energy production and brain health.
- Cinnamon - High in antioxidants that have anti-inflammatory effects, which could lower risk of disease.
- Coconut Flour - High in fiber and a good source of protein, potassium and iron. Helps with digestion, blood sugar stability and heart health.
- Coconut Oil - Contains healthy fats and increases HDL (good) cholesterol levels in your body. Also is full of fatty acids that may help improve metabolism.
- Cricket Flour - Sustainable, complete protein that helps with muscle growth and repair.
- Dark Chocolate Chips - Contains a variety of powerful antioxidants that may improve blood flow, lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Dates - A natural sweetener that is a healthy substitution for white sugar. High in fiber which benefits digestive health.
- Dried Cranberries - Great source of Vitamin C that enhances blood circulation, boosts the immune system and removes toxins. Also very high in magnesium content which provides relief from muscle soreness and cramping.
- Dried Strawberries - High in Vitamin C, fiber, potassium and antioxidants that can improve heart health and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Flaxseed - High in Omega-3 fatty acids that are important for heart health. Also rich in fiber to help promote a healthy digestive system.
- Fresh Strawberries - Excellent source of Vitamin C which is necessary for skin and immune health. Also has B9 (folate) that is important for normal tissue growth and cell function.
- Honey - Natural sweetener and rich in antioxidants that can help to slow aging and protect against Type II Diabetes and heart disease.
- Lemon Juice - Packed with Vitamin C to boost the immune system and helps to clear skin. Also has protein and high fiber to help with feeling fuller longer which aids in weight loss.
- Maple Syrup - High in antioxidants and magnesium which is essential for healthy bones. Also can help lower cholesterol, prevent inflammation of the liver, and aid in brain health.
- Oats - A good source of soluble fiber that helps reduce blood sugar and cholesterol levels, promotes good bacteria in digestive track and increases the feeling of fullness to aid in weight loss.
- Oreo's - Who doesn't love Oreo's?
- Plant Protein Powder (Organic Protein +50 Super Foods Protein Powder) - Helps increase muscle strength and recovery
- Shredded Coconut - High in fiber and a specific type of fat that can improve weight loss, digestion and heart health.
- Sprinkles - Every birthday cake looks better with sprinkles!
- Vanilla - A lower calorie sugar substitute that is heart healthy.
- Vegan Cream Cheese - High in calcium, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-complex and C which can aid in muscle weakness and fatigue.
- Vegan White Chocolate - Rich in antioxidants that helps to lower cholesterol and improve heart health.